“ What you buy TODAY will determine the Australia we live in TOMORROW”
BuyAustralianMade was established in 2009 to support Australian manufacturing, Australian growers, and Australian-delivered services by making it easy for people to find real Australian made products and services.
Makita Power Tools: Riley only uses Makita power tools and has been using them since 1984! You realise how good they are after more than 27 years of use and the tools are still going! Check them out at www.makita.com.au!
DRS Industries: You know how important safety is in the construction and surfboard building industry. So do not cut corners and look after your health and safety and buy what Riley uses at www.drsindustries.com.au.
Shapers Australia: This is the one stop shop for all Riley's shaping tools and accessoires - simply buy online at www.shapers.com.au
• The importance of our oceans: Video of marine scientist Sylvia Earle on how to protect our oceans.
Scott Dillon Legends Surf Museum: Be sure to visit Scott Dillon and the Legends Surf Museum next time you visit the Coffs Coast. See displays of classic malibus, historic photography and equipment. A definite must for every surfer!
Scott Dillions Legends Surf Museum
3/18 Gaudrons Rd., Sapphire NSW 2450 (North of Coffs Harbour)
Ph/ Fax – 61 2 6653 6536 Email – email@example.com
• The Riley Balsawood Surfboards YouTube channel: See all our videos on our youtube channel and subscribe to see latest video additions first.
Barton Lynch introducing Riley Balsawood Surfboards: Mark showing Baton Lynch how the balsa board is made and surfed on RA TV
Mark introducing the Allrounder: Mark explains the construction, shape and benefits of the Riley Allrounder, a balsa skinned EPS foam core MiniMal
• The Stick - a balsa high performance shortboard: Mark explains the shape, construction and benefits of the eco friendly STICK
Riley team rider Sam Watson surfing the Stick: Sam surfing the Stick - a new kind of eco friendly surfboard from Riley Balsawood Surfboards
The Performer explained: Mark introduces the Performer - a eco friendly, performance longboard featuring a recycled EPS core and balsa skin - 12 month warranty
• The Marlin: Mark explains the construction technique, shape and benefits of the Marlin - a eco friendly balsa skinned retro fish featuring a recycled EPS core.
• Mark shaping a balsa skinned EPS foam blank: See Mark shaping a balsa skinned EPS foam blank in under 3 minutes.
• Learning to surf on a balsa surfboard: Marks son Seb has his first time to learn to surf on a 6’0” balsawood fish.
• Making a balsawood Surfboard:
DVD – How to Make A Balsawood Surfboard
Sea Shepherd: Defending ccean wildlife and habitats worldwide
-visit the 88' World Champ's website www.bartonlynch.com
• - visit BL's "The Surfers Group" www.thesurfersgroup.com
• - BL's contest for the groms www.blblastoff.com.au
• www.surfdecals.com - pecialises in supplying Promotional Surfboards and board decals. Artwork can be from small sized logos and graphics to full-sized board graphics
• Heritage Surf Shop Manly
Heritage Surf is a store that has been established in the spirit of the classic surf shop of old, where you can find everything and anything that relates to surfing in the one location. Surf shops are increasingly becoming more about the fashion than they are about the surfing, and their commitment is to ensure that Heritage Surf is about "All Things Surfing" - great shop! Visit their website or check them out at 24 Darley Road, Manly!
• Longboard Clinic Byron Bay: Longboard Clinic's individually tailored programmes will enable your surfing to grow at a faster rate. Even just one session with Longboard Clinic can increase your surfing pleasure for years to come.
• Coastalwatch: check the surf around the world
Honolua is at risk of being destroyed forever by private and commercial development. SaveHonolua.org's goal is to maintain open space, restore public access, and revitalize the ecosytem of Honolua Ahupua'a through community based management utilizing hawaiian practices and values. Please visit their website and support them!
• Pacific Longboarder Magazine: Great Longboarding magazine
• Sa'Moana Resort in Samoa: Check out Sa'Moana Resort in Samoa - if you are looking for a beautiful private resort that is great for a surf trip with the family or mates - Sa'Moana is it.
• http://www.surftravel.com.au: The Surf Travel company organises your perfect surf trip or holiday. Visit their website to view great specials.
• Lennox Longboarders: Visit the new site for the Lennox Longboarders club, a no-profit, non-professional, all-fun club for longboarders from Lennox Head and surroundings.
If you like all things tropical, a relaxed lifestyle and can't get to the islands yourself then let islandstyle.net.au bring them to you. Great gifts!
• Planet Ark
Check out this video from Planet Ark and visit their website: http://planetark.org/